The number of MuchBetter casinos UK has grown a lot over the past few years, proving just how ...
New Online Casinos 2023 – Find brand new casino sites
Looking for a new casino experience? British players can view our list of top new online casinos UK for February 2023. All of these sites have a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. So they are legit and legal for residents of Great Britain. Take a look.
New UK online casinos February 2023
New Online Casinos 2023 – Find brand new casino sites
- New UK online casinos February 2023
- Who are new casinos for?
- Why play at a new online casino?
- What doesn't a new online casino offer?
- What should new casinos have as the minimum?
- What do top new online casinos tend to have?
- Are all new sites reputable online casinos?
- Creating an account at a new UK casino
- Best new casino sites UK 2023
- How we review new UK online casinos
- Are all new casinos added to Casino Professor?
- How often do brand new online casinos UK launch?
- Newest online casinos list - The latest online casinos
- What were the top new online casinos in previous years?
- New casino brands vs established casino sites
- Brand new independent casino sites UK
- Brand new independent slot sites
- Why does a new UK casino site ask for verification documents?
- Is no verification possible at a new casino UK?
- New UK online casinos must follow UK Gambling Commission rules
- Do players get new casino bonuses?
- New no deposit bonus casinos
- What payment methods do new casino sites have?
- New casino minimum deposit amounts
- Do all new online casinos payout fast?
- Are new mobile casinos always good?
- New casino games
Who are new casinos for?
A new online casino is perfect for a variety of different players. Anyone who is just starting out as a new casino player can enjoy a range of slots and games in a safe and fun environment.
But experienced players can also benefit from them. That’s because a new online casino can provide something totally different than what you’re used to.
Why play at a new online casino?
For brand new casino players, they are an introduction to the online casino world. You can sign up relatively quickly using your personal information to start gambling. Most new casino sites have helpful tutorials and guides for brand new players too. So you can learn very quickly how to start playing.
For existing players, they offer a completely new experience. So a different theme and design, bonuses, and features. This can be very exciting, especially for those who have played at one specific site for a long time.
What doesn’t a new online casino offer?
The most important thing to understand is that you are never guaranteed to win while playing at new online casinos in the UK. That’s because you are always playing games of chance at these sites. The casino also has a house edge which gives them a slight advantage. So you should only gamble for entertainment. Never rely on winning.
Some players mistakenly think that they can “change their luck” by playing at a new site. They think that new online casinos will “let them win” to begin with. In reality, the games are completely random – so you have as much chance of winning at new online casino sites as you do at established casino sites. What you can do is read our guide on how to win money in casino for a few tips on how to maximise your chance of winning something. But it’s not a guarantee.
Also, you probably won’t be able to play brand new casino slots and games. That’s because most casinos use the same casino gaming software as each other. So you’ll find the same slots and games at new casino sites as you would at established online casinos. However, there are a few exceptions to this which we’ll explain later on.
What should new casinos have as the minimum?
Although new UK casinos should try to be as unique as possible, there are a few things they all should have in common. This ensures that the player enjoys a safe and good experience at all times.
Our checklist for new casino requirements includes:
- UK Licence: Any online gambling site that wants to operate in Great Britain must have a licence from the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). This ensures they are operating legally. All of our top 50 online casinos UK have this licence.
- Mobile Version: Having a mobile casino is essential. Players must be able to enjoy the same games and entertainment on their smartphone and tablet to be considered for our site. This can be done via an app, but ideally it’s via a website that’s been designed with a mobile-first strategy.
- Range of Games: A new casino site must offer a range of games – that’s the whole point of you signing up and playing. They should also only partner with accredited casino game providers who send their games to independent auditors (such as GLI or eCOGRA) to test for fairness.
- Good Customer Support: We want new casinos to provide help and support to players that’s actually useful. Offering Live Chat is top of our list as you can get answers in real time. And if the opening hours aren’t 24/7 then they should at least cover the busy evening periods.
- Decent Payment Methods: New casinos online must make it easy for players to deposit and withdraw money. There are a lot of casino payment methods available in the UK. We want to see at least a decent amount of them at new casino sites – certainly more than just Visa and Mastercard.
- Responsible Gambling Tools: As part of their licence obligations, all new UK online casinos must be compliant with the Gambling Commission’s safer gambling requirements. So they must provide a reasonable amount of information about responsible gambling to help prevent harm. They must also join the Gamstop self-exclusion program, so if any UK player self-excludes from one site then they are prevented from playing at all other licensed sites.
What do top new online casinos tend to have?
The above characteristics should all be found within the latest online casinos. But the really top new online casinos offer far more features. This gives players a much better experience so they are likely to stay and play for longer.
Here are a few things that the best new casinos online have:
- Regular Bonuses: All new casino players should be given an attractive welcome bonus. This is a reward for signing up. But the best new casino sites offer regular promotions to existing players too.
- Reasonable Terms & Conditions: Although terms and conditions are accepted, players don’t really like them. Especially when they are far too harsh and difficult to beat. So although it’s fine to have wagering requirements on bonuses, they should be reasonable.
- Big Game Library: Having a decent range of games is the bare minimum. But top new casino sites partner with several game developers. This results in hundreds of games being available – so players have a wide variety to choose from.
- Game/Slot Tournaments: Online slots games are the most popular type of casino games in the UK. Top new online casinos know this, so they run regular slot tournaments for their players with some decent prizes for the winners.
- Filter Options & Features: The user experience is critically important. You should be able to filter the games, find help and support, and navigate around the site easily.
- Continual Upgrades: Competition is fierce. So the best new online casinos don’t forget about their site. They constantly make updates and upgrades to ensure they are offering the best experience possible.
Ticking all these boxes can be difficult – even for some of the biggest casino brands. But they are things that all new casino sites should aspire to. Implementing even one or two would signal to us that they are serious about becoming a top new casino.
Are all new sites reputable online casinos?
Unfortunately, not all new UK online casinos are trustworthy. Although some new sites have a UK licence, they can offer a pretty poor experience. Slow verification, delayed payouts of winnings, and a poor selection of games are often spoken about. That’s why it’s important to read new online casino reviews. These give you a better idea of what to expect.
In the worst cases, some new sites launch without a UK licence. These are untrustworthy and illegal. So you should avoid them completely. A good example of unlicensed sites are casinos not on Gamstop. This is the self-exclude program we mentioned above which is there to protect players. The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) changed their rules in March 2020 saying licensed gambling sites must implement Gamstop to minimise the risk of gambling harm.
We do not list any unlicensed UK sites on Casino Professor.
How to know if a new online casino has a UK licence
There are a few ways to check if a new casino site has a UK licence or not:
- Search the UKGC’s register of licensed sites. You can search by the casino’s name, URL, or parent company.
- Scroll down to the footer of any page on the casino’s site. Any legit site will always include information about their licence there.
As mentioned above, we only list new UK online casinos that have a UK licence on Casino Professor too. So there’s no need to check the sites you see here.
Creating an account at a new UK casino
To start playing, you first need to create an account. You must do this as the casino needs to know who you are in order to let you gamble. But it’s quite an easy process and shouldn’t take too long.
How to sign up at a new online casino
Time needed: 3 minutes
Follow these instructions to create a new casino account.
1. Decide what your login details will be
You need to decide what details you want to use to log in to your new casino account in the future. This is usually just an email address, password, and maybe a username.
2. Add your personal data
The casino needs to know who you are in order to let you play. So they will ask for your name, date of birth, address, and other personal information. This will then need to be verified (more on that later).
3. Confirm your account
Once you are verified, the casino may then send you a link via email or SMS. Simply click the link provided (or enter the code they send) to confirm yourself as the account holder.
4. Enjoy your new casino
You can then start to play the slots and games available. Good luck!
Best new casino sites UK 2023
Now you know how to create an account at new ca3inos UK. So we’re going to tell you which ones we think are some of the best to join.
Here’s our selection of the best new online casinos UK and their features for 2023:
|Rank||New Online Casino||Best Feature|
No wagering ever (always win cash!)
No deposit bonus (no wagering)
Free spins bonus (no wagering)
No wagering bonus
Unique slots & games
All these sites sit comfortably within our list of the top 20 online casinos UK too. So they are not just top new online casinos, they are also some of the very best online casinos we have outright. Let’s explain why.
MrQ – Best new online casino UK
MrQ launched as a new online casino 2019 on our site. Originally they only offered bingo games. So our first rating wasn’t that high. But since then, they’ve added loads of slots and casino games. And they are now rated as our top new site in the UK to play at.
Of course, there’s no one reason why we think MrQ is the best. But a big advantage is that they are a fully no wagering casino. This means any bonuses always pay out real money straight away.
Read our MrQ Casino review for more.
Paddy Power – Best no deposit no wagering new UK casino
We listed Paddy Power as a new UK online casino in 2020. Of course, the site had been around for many years before then. However, they previously were too focussed on sports betting in our opinion. That changed in 2020 when we saw a lot more slots and casino games appear.
One of the biggest perks of playing at Paddy Power is their no deposit bonus. They give new casino players a no deposit bonus keep what you win UK. Anything you win is paid as cash. So you have a real chance of winning real money without depositing a penny.
Read our Paddy Power Games review for more.
Betfair Casino – Best free spins no wagering casino
Betfair became a new online casino for 2019 on Casino Professor. Despite having been available for many years before, we only decided to list Betfair once their casino slots and games had been significantly upgraded.
Now they are one of our top sites. They also give new casino players free spins no deposit no wagering. Anything you win will be paid out as cash.
Read our Betfair Casino review for more.
Pink Casino – Best new casino with no wager bonus
Our top new online casino UK for 2020 was Pink Casino.
New players can get a no wagering deposit bonus to start playing at Pink Casino without the need to worry about wagering. They have 2500+ slots and games to enjoy – with more being released each week.
Read our Pink Casino review for more.
Bonus Boss Casino – Best new casino for unique and exclusive games
A great addition to our site was Bonus Boss as a new UK online casino site in 2021. The biggest advantage is that they have their own slots and games. You won’t find their games anywhere else.
Of course, if you are used to playing games by popular game providers then Bonus Boss won’t be for you. But to create unique games in such a competitive world is a big advantage for us.
Read our Bonus Boss Casino review for more.
How we review new UK online casinos
We don’t just list any new casino. We test them thoroughly ourselves to ensure they meet our bare minimum requirements listed above. This is the only way we can guarantee that a new site is good enough for our readers.
This is the standard process we follow to review new UK casinos online:
- See how easy it is to sign up
- Check how long it takes to verify our identity
- Try out any no deposit bonuses like free spins (if the casino gives us one)
- Check what payment methods can be used and make a deposit
- Play a selection of slots
- Play any other types of games (like Live casino games, table games, scratch cards, etc)
- Try out the deposit bonus (if we lose our deposit money)
- Check what payout methods can be used and request a withdrawal (if we’re lucky enough to win money)
- Calculate how long it takes for the withdrawal to reach our account
- Contact customer support (testing how quickly they respond and how useful the answer is)
We may repeat a few steps if possible. And we may add a few more steps if needed. However, this process gives us a very good idea about how good the new casino actually is. We then calculate a rating based on our entire experience.
But we don’t just review a new casino once and leave it at that. We regularly redo this entire process again for the same casino. We do this to keep our reviews as accurate and up-to-date as possible at all times. This means our new casino review ratings can go up and down – depending on if we think a site has improved or dropped off.
You can view our list of current best online casino reviews UK to see which sites we think are the very best at the moment.
New casino reviews from our readers
But it’s not just our voice that we display on Casino Professor – we want to hear your opinion too. That’s why we allow our readers to leave their own reviews of new casinos online in the UK.
Here are some of their latest comments:
We make sure to display all the comments left by our readers – including any negatives. We do not censor any criticism you may have of a new casino.
Our reader comments may also influence our new casino ratings in future. For example, if numerous players are all complaining about the same thing, then we will take that into consideration when redoing our own review process.
Are all new casinos added to Casino Professor?
No – we do not add all new online casinos that launch in the UK to our site.
Our aim is to provide our readers with quality. So we don’t just add a brand new site just because they offer a new experience. What if that experience is terrible?
So, instead, we follow our review process above. We will then add a site if we feel it matches our minimum expectations. Of course, our review rating gives you an instant idea of how good we think a site is.
How often do brand new online casinos UK launch?
The number of brand new online casinos that launch in the UK has gotten less and less in recent years.
In truth, there are not too many brand new online casinos UK on Casino Professor these days. That’s because we want to give you the best quality options. And most of the brand new casino sites UK these days are not up to scratch in our opinion.
Why don’t many brand new casino sites launch in the UK?
There’s no one reason why only a few casino brands are launching new sites in the UK these days. It’s usually because of a variety of factors. Some of those include:
- Costly Fees: According to the UK Gambling Commission’s fees for remote (online) gambling, it costs several thousand pounds just to apply for a licence. Operators are then required to pay an annual fee to keep their licence (often into the tens or even hundreds of thousands of pounds).
- Tough Rules: The UKGC set strict rules for their licensees to follow. If any new casino flouts these rules then the commission will take enforcement action. This can result in a hefty fine, sometimes millions of pounds.
- Other Markets: Some new casino brands decide to target other markets instead of the UK. For example, some decide to become a European online casino without entering Great Britain. They may choose to do this for many reasons. But it often means that they don’t have the time or resources to launch properly in the UK – especially with a lot of established casinos already in Great Britain.
Newest online casinos list – The latest online casinos
But despite the drop in numbers, new casinos do still launch in the UK. And as we select the best ones, it can be particularly exciting when one arrives.
To give you an idea of the type of latest online casinos to reach Casino Professor, here’s our list of the newest online casinos from 2023:
|Rank||Newest Online Casino||Year|
Bonus Boss Casino
Dr Slot Casino
What were the top new online casinos in previous years?
We launched Casino Professor in 2017. Since then, we’ve listed many new online casinos that have gone on to become great sites. So we’ve put together a list of the best new casino sites UK that launched on our site for each year we’ve been operating.
Of course, these casinos are not brand new anymore. But they are still of very good quality – so we can highly recommend them to brand new casino players – or anyone who has not yet signed up to them.
Best new online casinos 2021
- Duelz Casino
- Bonus Boss Casino
- LeoVegas Casino
Best new online casinos 2020
- Paddy Power
- Dr Slot Casino
- Mr Green Casino
Best new online casinos 2019
- MrQ Casino
- Betfair Casino
- Playzee Casino
Best new online casinos 2018
- Pink Casino
- PlayOJO Casino
Best new online casinos 2017
- Casumo Casino
- PokerStars Casino
- Unibet Casino
New casino brands vs established casino sites
Some players believe that going with tried and tested casino brands over new casinos is a better bet. There’s an idea that more experience equals more quality.
But that’s certainly not always true. We’ve seen new UK casino sites launch with better features than established casino brands straight away.
The tricky thing is it’s impossible to say which is better. As all players have difference preferences. So we’ve put together a comparison of what to expect from new online casino sites vs established online casino sites:
|Feature||New Casino||Established Casino|
Sign Up Process
All players need to create an account
All players need to create an account
New casino will try to verify automatically. If not, manual verification is needed
Established casino will try to verify automatically. If not, manual verification is needed
New casinos often offer big/good welcome bonuses to attract new players
But established casinos often offer big/good welcome bonuses as well to attract new players
Games & Providers
Brand new online casinos can take time to add providers and games to their library.
Established casinos often have a bigger library with more developers.
Top brand new online casinos launch with a good customer support team
Top established casino sites have a good customer support team in place
The best new casino sites are developed using the latest technology
Some traditional online casinos have older designs that use outdated technology
Brand new independent casino sites UK
When a new online casino launches, it is either operated independently or as a white label. This can have quite a big impact on your experience:
- White Label: A tried and tested casino platform that runs lots of casinos – both new and established.
- Advantage: All the good aspects of a casino are already in place (games, licence, payment methods etc)
- Disadvantage: Most new white label casino sites look the same, offer similar bonuses, and have the same features.
- Independent: A new platform built for a specific casino or small selection of casinos
- Advantage: You will be playing at a completely different and unique site, which is quite rare in the online casino world of today. Of course, you need to make sure that these independent casinos have good features (like the games and payment methods) and are properly licenced by the UKGC.
- Disadvantage: They may lack slots and games, a variety of payment methods, and features to begin with. But these are easier to develop on an independent platform. They are also quite rare to find compared with white label platforms.
So wherever it’s possible, we generally recommend new independent online casinos UK than new white label online casinos UK. Here are a few examples:
- MrQ Casino
- Paddy Power
Brand new independent slot sites
We mentioned above how independent casinos are harder to find than white labels. That’s usually due to the cost of developing and creating an entirely new platform from scratch.
But every now and then, you’ll find brand new independent slot sites that launch. This is pretty exciting as you’re almost certain to be trying out something unique and different.
Some of the most rest new independent slot sites include:
- Bonus Boss Casino
- Dr Slot Casino
- Cashmo Casino
All of these are casino brands operated by Intouch Games. They’ve even developed their own exclusive slots and games for each site. So at all these sites, you’ll be playing games that can’t be found anywhere else.
Why does a new UK casino site ask for verification documents?
It is part of the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for UK online gambling websites to verify the name, age, and address of all players before they can play. So this doesn’t just affect brand new UK casino sites. Verification is needed at every single UK online casino.
The Gambling Commission has set this requirement specifically to protect players. For example, they want to make sure that:
- You are who you say you are
- That you are old enough to gamble
- You have not self-excluded from online gambling and are trying to play again
In some cases, you may need to provide ID documents for verification to be completed. This usual consists of:
- Proof of identity document: Usually a passport or driving licence for UK players.
- Proof of address document: Such as a driving licence, utility bill, or bank statement.
Your documents will then be checked against the personal information you provided in the registration form.
This is done to confirm it’s you who wants to play.
Of course, the faster they do this the better – as you are not allowed to play until you are verified. But most new casinos know this and have a dedicated team and tools ready to verify your documentation soon after it’s sent. These are known as a quick verification casino.
Is no verification possible at a new casino UK?
Although your identity must be verified before you can play, most new online casinos try to verify you automatically without ID documents being required. These sites are known as a no verification casino UK.
The way they do this is by matching the information from your registration form against data from a variety of databases – such as the electoral roll. It is totally legit and safe for the casinos to do this, as confirmed by the Gambling Commission.
If you are automatically verified, then you’ll see a message confirming your new account. It will look similar to this:
You can then start to play without sending any verification documents.
However, there’s a chance that automatic verification won’t work. This can happen for a few reasons – such as if you’ve recently changed your name or moved address. If this happens then you will need to verify yourself manually with documentation. Do not enter recently old information in your registration form to try and bypass verification. As this will simply cause problems later on.
In any case, the casino may request documentation from you later on. This is usually done once you’ve bet a certain amount – although casino sites may ask for a variety of reasons. If they do then you will need to send them the required files to continue to play.
New UK online casinos must follow UK Gambling Commission rules
It’s not just verification that the UK Gambling Commission is strict on either. They deploy rules that all licensed online gambling sites must follow stringently. So this includes any brand new online casino as well.
A few examples of their recent rules include:
- A total ban on credit card casinos UK
- Bonus buy slots UK being removed as a feature
- Casinos not on Gamstop being outlawed
If any gambling site does not follow the rules then they can expect punishments. These range from warnings up to fines into the millions. The Gambling Commission has a dedicated enforcement action section on their website that details the recent judgments they’ve made against their licensees.
Do players get new casino bonuses?
You will almost certainly get a variety of casino bonuses when signing up at new UK casinos. That’s because brand new casinos, and also established casinos, use these bonuses to entice players to join their site.
There are different types of offers available:
- No Deposit: A no deposit bonus is when you’re given something without needing to make a payment.
- Deposit: A casino deposit bonus is when you’re given something for making a payment
- Mix: Some casinos decide to offer both No Deposit + Deposit offers to new casino players
Most sites then continue to offer new casino bonuses to existing players. They do this to keep them interested in playing on their site. Again, these can be a No Deposit Bonus, Deposit Bonus, or a mix of both.
Are new casino free spins available?
One of the most popular casino offers in the UK is free spins. This is where you are allowed to spin a specific slot machine a certain number of times without using your own money to bet. Hence the term free spin.
As it’s so popular with British players, you’ll see that most new casinos have free spins available. They can be given as No Deposit Free Spins, Deposit Free Spins, or a mix of both.
What new casino bonus terms are important?
It’s important to know that there are a lot of terms and conditions attached to a new casino bonus. We make sure to display the significant T&Cs within the casino cards across our site. Here’s an example:
The most important thing to know is that a casino bonus often isn’t real money. It’s simply bonus money that the casino gives to new players to use. The only time this isn’t the case is when there’s no wagering requirements. Then anything you win will be given as real money.
But no wager offers are rare, so you’ll often get bonus money. To turn the bonus money into real money, you have to complete what’s called the wagering requirements. In a nutshell, you must use your bonus money to make several bets until you reach a specific amount. It’s best described in an example:
- You get £10 in bonus money
- It has a wagering requirement of x30
- Multiply your bonus money by the wagering requirement (£10 x 30 = £300)
- You must use your £10 bonus money to place bets worth £300
- If you reach this target then the bonus money will be converted into real money
The problem is that you will probably lose your bonus money before you reach the wagering requirement target. If this happens then you’ve lost the bonus.
There are many other terms that are important to check. A few common terms you’ll find include:
- Minimum deposit: Most casinos are deposit 10 get bonus sites. Casinos that don’t fall into this category are mostly deposit 20 get bonus sites. So you always need to check what the minimum deposit is to unlock the offer.
- Maximum bet: You can usually only bet a certain amount when using bonus money. Often this is £5. If you go over then your bonus money might be confiscated.
- Maximum win: Some bonuses only allow you to win up to a certain amount. Anything over will be confiscated. We don’t really like this term especially, but some sites include it so it’s best to check.
- Eligible payment methods: It’s common for new casinos to only give out bonuses to players who use a specific payment method. For example, a very popular offer is free spins on card registration UK. So the free spins will only be given if you deposit by card in these cases. Some payment methods can be completely excluded – such as e-wallets.
- SMS verification required: Some bonuses are only given if you verify your mobile number via text. A common example is the no deposit bonus SMS verification.
- Expiry date: Make sure to use your bonus completely if any expiry date is mentioned. This can be as low as 24 hours in some cases.
Should you always take a new casino’s welcome bonus?
Deciding whether to accept a welcome bonus from a new casino usually depends on what you’re looking for. We’ve put together a list of good reasons when to accept or reject.
Accept a new casino welcome bonus
- You want to try out a new site without using your own money
- You want to try out a new slot or game without using your own money
- You’re a brand new casino player and want to see if you like it
Reject a new casino welcome bonus
- You want to win real money straight away
- You want to avoid any wagering requirements
- You’re not willing to accept the bonus terms and conditions
There may be other reasons why you would want to accept or reject. We just strongly recommend that you read the terms and conditions first so you know the obligations. If you don’t understand something then ask the casino’s customer support for help.
We get a lot of negative comments about casinos that are from players who didn’t acknowledge the terms and conditions first. So we want you to avoid any nasty surprises.
New no deposit bonus casinos
As no deposit bonuses don’t require you to make a payment, they are very popular with Great British players. New sites that are happy to do this often have an advantage as they attract more players than those that don’t. But not all of our new casinos are willing to give them out. That’s because they don’t want to give anything away for free.
So we’ve gone through our entire list of sites to see which sites have a new no deposit bonus.
|New Casino||No Deposit Bonus|
10 Free Spins
50 Free Spins
50 Free Spins
Up to 120 Free Spins
Up to 10 Free Spins
In the past, you sometimes needed to register your card to get no deposit bonuses – even though you weren’t making a payment. It was sort of like the Netflix trial, where you need to add your card to get the 30-days free. But new UK casinos don’t do that anymore. So all the above are free spins no deposit no card details offers – so you can start to play as soon as you’re verified.
What payment methods do new casino sites have?
To deposit and withdraw easily, the good new online casinos will have a range of payment methods available to you. These are some of the most popular options:
But the more variety the better. As British players have different preferences.
So we also have people searching for these types of sites:
New casino minimum deposit amounts
If you decide to play with your own money then all new casinos have a minimum deposit. This is the lowest amount of money you can deposit into your account.
The most common minimum deposit amount at new casinos is £10 or £20. Anything more is too high. However, a few new casinos may go lower than a tenner. For example:
You may find that there are different minimum deposit amount depends on what payment method you use. For example, a site may let you deposit £5+ using card. But then only let you deposit £10+ using PayPal.
So it’s worth checking this out.
If you are activating a casino bonus, always check what the minimum deposit is in the terms and conditions. That’s because the minimum deposit for a bonus might be different from the standard minimum deposit amount.
Do all new online casinos payout fast?
Although most deposits are processed instantly, this isn’t always the case when you make a withdrawal. Instead, new casino sites UK must manually check and approve payouts before they are sent. For new casino players, this approval process usually takes at least 24 hours. Sometimes it can take several days – especially if extra verification documents are asked for.
This is not done as a scam or to prevent you from getting any winnings. It is a requirement of the UK Gambling Commission for casino sites to prevent money laundering and other financial crime. So they must check every single payout. And they may also ask for documentation.
However, it is possible for new casino players to benefit from fast payouts straight away. This can happen when your request is approved quickly and you are playing at a site with fast withdrawal methods such as an:
In the best cases, it’s possible to find an under 1 hour withdrawal casino UK where the entire process is completed in under 60 minutes.
But you should never rely on a withdrawal being paid out quickly. That’s because you never know if extra ID checks will be needed. If you manage to benefit from a no ID verification withdrawal casino UK, just see it as a one-off benefit this time around. Next time it could be different.
Are new mobile casinos always good?
All online casinos are available on smartphones and tablets these days. And in most cases, new sites that are good on desktop are also good new mobile casinos too. That’s because they offer the same games, bonuses, payments, and other features as desktop – but just on a smaller screen.
Very occasionally, you might find a site that’s good on desktop but bad on your phone or tablet. For example, if they don’t have a mobile-optimised site then you won’t be able to see things as clearly as you can on your computer. But this mostly affects established online casinos that have been developed using old technology. New casinos are generally coded using the latest technology that’s very well optimised for mobile.
New casino games
The one thing that you probably won’t find at a new casino site is a selection of brand new games. That’s because most casino sites – new and old – often use the same software designers to provide the games. So you’ll probably see the same titles.
Of course, new games are released on a regular basis by software designers which helps to keep the selection fresh.
The one exception is new casinos produced by Intouch Games. That’s because they create their own individual games for players. They even create unique slot games for each of their websites – so you’re guaranteed to play something different every time.
Pretty much all new UK casinos will have online slots available. The exact number they have depends on how many software designers they’ve partnered with.
In general, we want to see a new casino site launch with at least 100 different slot games to begin with. This would provide players with a reasonable selection.
We would then hope for this number to increase to several hundred or even 1000+. That’s because established casinos often get into these numbers.
And the more popular the games the better. For example, UK players are generally big fans of these slot sites:
Live dealer games
Although not a necessity, it’s very good for a brand new online casino to launch with live dealer games ready. This is when the player connects to a video stream of a real dealer. So it’s a more interactive experience.
It’s not too complicated for sites to do either, as live casino games and studios are provided by software designers as well. So many sites do launch with these games available. This makes finding new live casinos quite easy.
At these live dealer sites, you’ll be able to play roulette and blackjack on video stream for sure. Baccarat, sic-bo, and poker variations are also common. A relatively new type of live game that’s become popular in the UK is game shows. Players gamble based on the TV format. A good example of this is Deal or No Deal casinos. So any new site launching with these games have got it right.
Of course, you can also play the classic casino games without a video stream. They are just electronic versions instead.
So you can spin the wheel of roulette and deal the cards of blackjack this way too if you’d prefer. They can be a lot quicker and obviously less internet intensive.
Some new casino sites may add even more types of games to their library. This should ensure a healthy variation for players to choose from.
For example, scratch cards are popular in British shops. So they’ve made online versions. These are also popular, so we created a guide on how to play free scratch cards online.
Another popular new casino game type is Slingo. A mix between slots and bingo. Slingo has actually been around for many years. But it’s only in the past few years that players have started to try it out. It’s gone down well too with many Slingo sites available.
There are brand new online casinos launching in the UK several times a year. Some of the newest casinos on our site include Platin Casino, Duelz, and MrQ.
No – we only list sites that we think are good enough on this page. This helps us to find you a place to play that you actually enjoy.
All new UK gambling sites must have a licence from the Gambling Commission to be considered safe and legit. You should avoid any site that doesn’t have this licence.
We write a full review of every casino that we list on our site. So you can read them to find all the information you need about the latest online casinos in the UK.
It depends on your preference. Established casinos have a good reputation which you can be sure of. Whereas new casinos can provide a unique experience. You should always read reviews of new casinos before playing so that you know what to expect.
Yes, your identity must be verified before you can play. This is the rule for all UK gambling sites. However, this may be done automatically when you sign up (with no documents needed).
All sites should have Visa and Mastercard as the minimum. Then most sites also offer PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, Pay by Phone, and a few others. The more options the better.
Most new online casino sites will offer casino bonuses as an incentive for new players to join them. You can view a range of these offers on this page.
No – being a brand new casino site does not mean they will have better or more attractive terms and conditions. Each site determines their own T&Cs separately.
The best new casino sites offer a wide variety of games. They can either be unique or from leading software designers. The type of games you should expect to find include slots, live dealer tables, classic games, poker, and more.