New Online Casinos 2020 – Find brand new casino sites
It’s always exciting to play at new online casinos, with brand new casino sites launching regularly. But the first priority must always be making sure that a new online casino is trustworthy.
At Casino Professor, we analyse the latest online casinos from top to bottom. This means that all these brand new online casinos in 2020 are safe and secure. Check out the options below to start playing at your newest online casino.
New Casinos – 100% Trusted
Because new casinos offering real money bets open every few days, you’d think it’d be a piece of cake to find a few alternatives to just the most popular casino sites. Sure, it’s better to have too many options rather than too little when hunting for new online gambling sites, but past experience has taught the Professor to always be on guard.
The most important thing for new brands to guarantee is their status as a safe and secure online casino. After all, there wouldn’t be much point in playing with no chance of ever seeing any winnings! Thankfully, the Prof has been doing this for a long time. He knows exactly what to look for to make new casino players feel at ease.
Brand New Online Casinos 2020 – How to Choose
To make things that little bit easier, all the brand new online casinos that you’ll find on this page have been personally vetted by us. That means you can feel comfortable playing at all our the options as they’ve passed the basic tests.
New Casino Online Bare Necessities
Here’s the Professor’s checklist of key areas that brand new casinos in 2020 need to have:
- License: Casino Professor only ever considers new online casinos that have been granted a genuine gaming license to operate after passing stringent security tests. In most cases, this means a certificate from the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority licencing bodies.
- Mobile: While new online casinos don’t NEED to go mobile-first, having a mobile casino site is essential for gaming in this modern era.
- Games: It goes without saying that new online casino sites should have a good selection of games on offer, including the latest slot releases. They should only work with accredited game developers too with certified slot testing from GLI or something similar.
- Support: Although busy periods are forgiven, the Professor wants new casinos to have a prompt and efficient help team in position.
- Payments: Not just Visa and MasterCard but a few of Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly, and even PayPal casinos are always looked upon fondly.
- Bonuses: Because who would want to join a brand new casino that doesn’t value its players with a top package!?
Best New Online Casino Features
But that’s merely the beginning of the journey.
The above characteristics should all be found within the latest online casinos, yet they shouldn’t be the complete picture. There are several other features that can be offered on top of the basics to really propel a new casino above the rest – and maybe on par with the best!
Examples of these features are:
- VIP Program/Loyalty Scheme: The classic casino VIP program gives back to those who really make an effort. Extra bonuses, prizes and even event tickets can be offered.
- Gamification Additions: One of the latest online casino trends was without doubt gamification which adds another game-like experience on top of the standard entertainment. A good example of gamification is having missions or objectives to complete, with benefits for doing so.
- Game/Slot Tournaments: Making those slots we love even more appealing, you can compete against fellow iGamers for free spins, deposit bonuses and more.
- Regular Promotions & Offers: A regularly updated Promotions page, where standalone offers can be used. The more creative the better!
- Filter Options & Features: The user experience of new online casinos is critically important, with navigation being top of the list. However, additions such as game filtering, manual flushing and exclusive slots can add another layer of satisfaction.
- Continual Upgrades: No one likes to see a site standing still, and let’s be honest, no one can afford to do so or they’ll soon get left behind! So, if you’re part of a new casino’s backroom team, the Professor urges you to: keep innovating, updating, and upgrading!
Although ticking all these boxes would be difficult, even for some of the biggest heavyweights, they are aspects that new online casinos should be thinking about. Even implementing one or two would demonstrate a commitment to going the extra mile, and that’s a surefire sign of a top new casino.
EGR have even set up a special Marketing & Innovation Awards ceremony for the most imaginative.
New Online Casinos Vs Established Casinos
We’ve been using the terms “new casinos” and “new online casinos” in reference to platforms that have opened their doors to the iGaming world in the last few months. But in reality, a new casino could be one that opened in 2017, for example, that you simply haven’t registered at. For these older, more established brands, you can browse our collection of best online casinos to see if you’ve missed any heavyweights.
Alternatively, here are a few currently on a hot streak:
- Rizk: Captain Rizk offers no wager bonuses to those who spin his Wheel of Rizk. A really classy brand with a UKGC license (see Rizk Casino review).
- 888: An iconic iGaming brand with all types of games. One of the most experienced casinos around with over 20 years of operation (see 888 Casino review).
Yet, with so much competition, it’s easy to get curious about the latest options – even if you’re currently a happy gamer. After a while, you might want to crave other surroundings, or maybe a new online casino has a few features that an existing one doesn’t.
Let’s face it, there’s no real harm in trying out something different – and it may even enhance your iGaming experience further.
New online casino platforms
It’s important to know what kind of platform a new online casino runs on too. All casino platforms are a form of cloud computing, with the casino’s website, games and features all accessed and enjoyed via a web browser.
There are many different casino platforms available. They determine what the website design looks like, what features are available, the payment methods on offer, the types of games that can be played and from which providers, what licences the casino has, and much more.
There are two kinds of casino platforms in general:
- White Label: A tried and tested casino platform that runs lots of new casinos. The advantage is that all the good aspects of a casino are already in place (games, licences, payment methods etc). However, most of these new casino sites look the same and often have similar bonuses.
- Independent: A new platform built for a specific casino. The advantage is that you will be playing at something completely different and unique, which is quite rare in the online casino world of today. Of course, you need to make sure that these independent casinos have good features (like the games and payment methods) and are properly licenced by a respected body.
Most new online casinos run on White Label platforms, as it’s much cheaper and quicker to start. One of the most popular White Label platforms at the moment is White Hat Gaming. They run the entire casino operations themselves and have years of experience in launching new casinos online. One of their most recent additions was Playzee (see our Playzee Casino review) which launched in 2018 and has been a big success.
But when high-quality independent casino sites launch, they are almost guaranteed to get a response from players. That’s because they offer a truly new online casino experience that can’t be found anywhere else. One recent example is MrQ (see our MrQ Casino review) which is run independently by Lindar Media and has already won major awards. This demonstrates just how good these casino platforms can be.
Best New Online Casinos in 2020
Best new casinos – What are they?
It’s a question that the Professor is often asked, but unfortunately it’s one of the very few that he can’t provide a straight answer to. That’s purely because your best new online casinos would probably be different to another player’s top picks – as it all depends on individual tastes.
However, what’s certainly possible is to consider the general feeling for some of our newest online casinos in 2020. Using feedback from our readers, we can give you a few examples of online casinos this year which have impressed many of your fellow peers. Take a look at their Casino Professor reviews for more detail:
- Klasino: Explore this White Hat Gaming casino that offers loads of games and accepts PayPal payments. Players can easily filter through the games on offer, with a nice welcome package to match.
- See Klasino review
- Trada Casino: Although the name has been around for a while, Trada technically became one of the new online casinos in 2019 due to a change of ownership. However, the new owners are well experienced and offer loads of game providers and an attractive bonus.
- Voodoo Dreams AND NYspins: Although technically new online casinos in 2016 and 2017 respectively, Voodoo Dreams and NYspins only recently launched in the UK. This means they are new UK casinos for 2020, but with a wealth of experience from other regions. Both have a great new UK offer to get started with too.
If you do give these a try, don’t forget to tell us what you think! Each of our casino reviews has its own dedicated section for readers to leave comments so your voice can be heard.
New online gambling sites – All betting options
If you’re looking for new online gambling sites that offer extra betting alongside casino then there are those options too. We didn’t include this as a necessity or even something that the best online casinos have. That’s because it is each player’s preference for whether they want to gamble on other things at the same site that they play casino.
However, finding new online gambling sites that we rate highly is a little trickier due to our casino interest. Therefore, we point you in the direction of our LV BET review. Although it’s not the newest gambling site you’ll ever see, it launched within the past few years and offers a wide selection of entertainment.
New Casino Bonuses 2020
One of the big attractions of joining new online gambling sites is the prospect of a nice, new welcome bonus. There are several packages just waiting to be prized open, including everyone’s favourite free spins. And the best part? There’s a steady stream of extra casino bonuses and offers to come through with every new online casino that’s added – perfect! This means you’re unlikely to completely run out of options due to the sheer number of new casinos entering the fray – but remember to keep your first thoughts on security when signing up. Of course, there’s no need to concern yourselves while visiting Casino Professor, as all the domains here have undergone a deep check by the veteran gamer for any security lapses.
New Casino Deals – How to Compare
The Prof has been on too many sites where comparing new online casino offers is difficult. So, he made sure they’re the first thing you see on each card. Two options may be available.
- No Deposit Bonus: To really stand out as a new online casino, offering a new no deposit bonus is a particularly good idea. It could be free spins or bonus money on registration, with these extras being perfect for a quick trial.
- First Deposit Bonus: Pretty much every new online casino will then have a first deposit bonus. You can activate it by making a first payment, with a match bonus, free spins or a combination of both being common. Usually, best casino bonuses are the first deposit bonuses.
Thanks to the Professor’s review cards, you can quickly swipe through the options until something catches your eye.
Brand new casinos UK
New casino UK options
While the Professor tries his best to accommodate for fans looking for the best UK online casinos, not every new domain found on Casino Professor is fit for Britain. The reason for this is because, as of 2014, a gambling site that wants to operate in the UK needs to have a license from the country’s Gambling Commission (UKGC).
The UKGC runs a tight ship to keep you safe. New rules are regularly being introduced that all casinos need to adapt to. For example, the Gambling Commission announced that new casinos in 2019 and beyond that operate in the UK need to verify the name, address and date of birth of all customers before they can play.
Because of these extra restrictions, not every new casino has the time/resources/features to acquire a UKGC licence and operate in the country. However, this says a lot about those that do…
Newest UK online casinos – Are they licensed?
Easy! Just check the review card of each site and if they offer a bonus in GBP then you’re good to go. Alternatively, we list all the licenses that a casino has under their individual review.
New UK online casino bonuses
Of course! Your new casino welcome bonus might be different from the rest of the world, but it’s still very likely that one will be offered to you. Casinos never want a reputation of being stingy!
No online casino is ever listed at Casino Professor without having a gaming license which helps to protect players in a variety of ways. All of these options are fully certified.
This is done in part to keep you safe and to help you find an enjoyable experience.