New Online Casinos 2020 - Find New Casino Sites
The popularity of online gambling has never been so high, with new casinos launching every few days. But how do you know if these new online casinos are trustworthy and worthy of your time and money?
At Casino Professor, we have vast experience in analysing brand new online casinos, with only safe and secure platforms on the agenda. Check out our casino reviews of new, 2020 online casinos below – with the latest casino bonuses too.
New Casinos – 100% Trustworthy
Because new casinos offering real money bets open every few days, you’d think it’d be a piece of cake to find a few alternatives to just the most popular casino sites. Sure, it’s better to have too many options rather than too little when hunting for new online gambling sites, but past experience has taught the Professor to always be on guard.
The most important thing for new brands to guarantee is their status as a safe and secure online casino. After all, there wouldn’t be much point in playing with no chance of ever seeing any winnings! Thankfully, the Prof has been doing this for a long time. He knows exactly what to look for to make new casino players feel at ease.
Brand New Online Casinos 2020 – How to Choose
To make things that little bit easier, all the brand new online casinos that you’ll find on this page have been personally vetted by us. That means you can feel comfortable playing at all our the options as they’ve passed the basic tests.
New Casino Online Bare Necessities
Here’s the Professor’s checklist of key areas that brand new casinos in 2020 need to have:
- License: Casino Professor only ever considers new online casinos that have been granted a genuine gaming license to operate after passing stringent security tests. In most cases, this means a certificate from the UK Gambling Commission or Malta Gaming Authority.
- Mobile: While new online casinos don’t NEED to go mobile-first, having a mobile casino site is essential for gaming in this modern era.
- Games: It goes without saying that new online casino sites should have a good selection of games on offer, including the latest slot releases. They should only work with accredited game developers too with certified slot testing from GLI or something similar.
- Support: Although busy periods are forgiven, the Professor wants new casinos to have a prompt and efficient help team in position.
- Payments: Not just Visa and MasterCard but a few of Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, Trustly, and even PayPal casinos are always looked upon fondly.
- Bonuses: Because who would want to join a brand new casino that doesn’t value its players with a top package!?
Best New Online Casino Features
But that’s merely the beginning of the journey.
The above characteristics should all be found within the latest online casinos, yet they shouldn’t be the complete picture. There are several other features that can be offered on top of the basics to really propel a new casino above the rest – and maybe on par with the best!
Examples of these features are:
- VIP Program/Loyalty Scheme: The classic casino VIP program gives back to those who really make an effort. Extra bonuses, prizes and even event tickets can be offered.
- Gamification Additions: One of the online casino 2017 trends was without doubt gamification which adds another game-like experience on top of the standard entertainment. A good example of gamification is having missions or objectives to complete, with benefits for doing so.
- Game/Slot Tournaments: Making those slots we love even more appealing, you can compete against fellow iGamers for free spins, deposit bonuses and more.
- Regular Promotions & Offers: A regularly updated Promotions page, where standalone offers can be used. The more creative the better!
- Filter Options & Features: The user experience of new online casinos is critically important, with navigation being top of the list. However, additions such as game filtering, manual flushing and exclusive slots can add another layer of satisfaction.
- Continual Upgrades: No one likes to see a site standing still, and let’s be honest, no one can afford to do so or they’ll soon get left behind! So, if you’re part of a new casino’s backroom team, the Professor urges you to: keep innovating, updating, and upgrading!
Although ticking all these boxes would be difficult, even for some of the biggest heavyweights, they are aspects that new online casinos should be thinking about. Even implementing one or two would demonstrate a commitment to going the extra mile, and that’s a surefire sign of a top new casino.
EGR have even set up a special Marketing & Innovation Awards ceremony for the most imaginative.
New Online Casinos Vs Established Casinos
We’ve been using the terms “new casinos” and “new online casinos” in reference to platforms that have opened their doors to the iGaming world in the last few months. But in reality, a new casino could be one that you simply haven’t registered at. For these older, more established brands, you can browse our collection of best online casinos to see if you’ve missed any heavyweights.
Alternatively, here are a few currently on a hot streak:
- Rizk: Captain Rizk offers no wager bonuses to those who spin his Wheel of Rizk. A really classy brand with a UKGC license (see Rizk Casino review).
- Dunder: Dive right into the iGaming fun with little distractions at Dunder. Built for speed and simplicity, with extra-strong security features (see Dunder Casino review).
Yet, with so much competition, it’s easy to get curious about the latest options – even if you’re currentlys a happy gamer. After a while, you might want to crave other surroundings, or maybe a new online casino has a few features that an existing one doesn’t.
Let’s face it, there’s no real harm in trying out something different – and it may even enhance your iGaming experience further.
Best New Online Casinos in 2020
“What are the best new casinos”?
It’s a question that the Professor is often asked, but unfortunately it’s one of the very few that he can’t provide a straight answer to. That’s purely because your best new online casinos would probably be different to another player’s top picks – as it all depends on individual tastes.
However, what’s certainly possible is to consider the general feeling for some of our newest online casinos in 2020. Using feedback from our readers, we can give you a few examples of online casinos this year which have impressed many of your fellow peers. Take a look at their Casino Professor reviews for more detail:
- Playzee Casino: Explore this science-based online casino set up by Professor Zeegmund! He’s concocted plenty of bonuses for many regions and even accepts PayPal payments (see Playzee Casino review).
- Trada Casino: One of the latest casinos to hit our site has a registration bonus without wagering! This gives you a very real chance of winning money from the get-go, with loads of games available to play (see Trada Casino review).
- Yeti Casino: Another of L&L’s brands is online casino’s own Yeti, with a decent £111 first deposit bonus. Play the newest games as they’re released from some of the most well-known and popular slot providers (see Yeti Casino review).
If you do give these a try, don’t forget to tell us what you think! Each of our casino reviews has its own dedicated section for readers to leave comments so your voice can be heard.
“How about new online gambling sites as a whole?”
If you’re looking for new online gambling sites that offer extra betting alongside casino then there are those options too. We didn’t include this as a necessity or even something that the best online casinos have. That’s because it is each player’s preference for whether they want to gamble on other things at the same site that they play casino.
However, finding new online gambling sites that we rate highly is a little trickier due to our casino interest. Therefore, we point you in the direction of our LV BET review. Although it’s not the newest gambling site you’ll ever see, it launched within the past few years and offers a wide selection of entertainment.
New Casino Bonuses 2020
One of the big attractions of joining new online gambling sites is the prospect of a nice, new welcome bonus. There are several packages just waiting to be prized open, including everyone’s favourite free spins. And the best part? There’s a steady stream of extra casino bonuses and offers to come through with every new online casino that’s added – perfect! This means you’re unlikely to completely run out of options due to the sheer number of new casinos entering the fray – but remember to keep your first thoughts on security when signing up. Of course, there’s no need to concern yourselves while visiting Casino Professor, as all the domains here have undergone a deep check by the veteran gamer for any security lapses.
New Casino Deals – How to Compare
The Prof has been on too many sites where comparing new online casino offers is difficult. So, he made sure they’re the first thing you see on each card. Two options may be available.
- No Deposit Bonus: To really stand out as a new online casino, offering a new no deposit bonus is a particularly good idea. It could be free spins or bonus money on registration, with these extras being perfect for a quick trial.
- First Deposit Bonus: Pretty much every new online casino will then have a first deposit bonus. You can activate it by making a first payment, with a match bonus, free spins or a combination of both being common. Usually, best casino bonuses are the first deposit bonuses.
Thanks to the Professor’s review cards, you can quickly swipe through the options until something catches your eye.
New UK Online Casinos
“I’m British. What are my new casino UK options?”
While the Professor tries his best to accommodate for fans looking for the best UK online casino reviews, not every domain found on Casino Professor is fit for Britain. The reason for this is because, as of 2014, a gambling site that wants to operate in the UK needs to have a license from the country’s Gambling Commission (UKGC).
The UKGC run a tight ship to keep you safe, so not every new casino has the time/resources/features to acquire one. However, this says a lot about those that do…
“How can I tell if the newest UK online casinos are licensed?”
Easy! Just check the review card of each site and if they offer a bonus in GBP then you’re good to go. Alternatively, we list all the licenses that a casino has under their individual review.
“Can British players get new UK online casino bonuses too?”
Of course! Your new casino welcome bonus might be different from the rest of the world, but it’s still very likely that one will be offered to you. Casinos never want a reputation of being stingy!