The rise of the pay by phone casino in UK has rocketed thanks to mobile gaming – and we’re going to show you the best ways to deposit via mobile here. There are many ways you can pay at a casino using mobile, such as via your phone bill at Boku casino sites or via other means at not Boku casinos.
- Pay by Phone Casino Not Boku
- Pay by Phone Casino Boku
- MuchBetter Casinos
- Payforit Casinos
- Apple Pay Casinos
We’ll show you how each pay by mobile casino method works but they’re all generally very quick and simple. However, there are a few differences to consider – such as deposit limits and their effect on casino bonuses. Therefore, it’s best to get the full picture before starting.
Pay by Phone Casino Not Boku
You can find a pay by mobile casino that’s not Boku relatively easily. What’s more, you’re given a few different methods to try out.
For example, you can pay by SMS which then charges you through your phone bill or credit. Or you can even call up and pay over the phone.
Pay by Phone Bill or Credit – Fonix Casino
If you want to pay with phone credit or bill via SMS then Casumo is one of your best not Boku options. Instead, they use Fonix which is supported by most major UK mobile networks such as Vodafone, 3, EE, 02, and more.
Here’s how to facilitate deposits using Fonix:
- Select “Pay by Mobile” under Deposits
- Choose how much to deposit and wait for an SMS
- Enter the 4-digit code you receive
- Deposit Limit: £10 – £30 per deposit (£240 per month)
4-digit SMS code when depositing via Fonix
Why trust Fonix? Fonix is a 2006-founded mobile payments service with accreditation by Vodafone and EE – two of the UK’s biggest mobile networks with approximately 50% market share (Statista). In terms of safety and security, the fact that Casumo is on board says everything as they’re one of the most trusted sites around.
Pay by Telephone Casino
If you want to deposit by mobile but with no Boku methods, SMS or even the internet then your final pay via phone casino option in UK is very old school – go and give them a call!
- Find a casino that accepts telephone payments (such as above)
- Ring them up (be careful to check it’s UK freephone)
- Follow the instructions of the agent to make a payment
- Deposit Limit: Varies per casino
Why trust a pay by telephone casino? Sure, it seems a bit unconventional but there are many reasons why you may want to pay using phone at a casino. Perhaps you don’t want your details shared online, or maybe hearing an actual voice confirming the transaction is reassuring. Whatever the case, it still is an option in some cases.
Pay by Mobile Slots No Boku
As your deposit will act in just the same way as any other casino payment, you can pay by mobile without boku and play slots just as usual.
In fact, the entire library of games will be available, so you can mix and match between different game types if you please.
Pay by Phone Casino Boku
If you decide that a pay by phone casino with Boku is for you then you have many options available to you. Again, you can use Vodafone, 3, EE, 02, and other major UK networks to deposit using your phone bill.
Boku Pay by Phone Casino – How to deposit?
To make a Boku deposit:
- Select “Boku” or “Pay by Phone” from the Deposits page
- Choose how much to deposit and enter your mobile number
- Wait for an SMS and confirm the transaction
- Deposit Limit: £10 – £30 per deposit (various limits each month per casino)
Why trust Boku? This mobile payments facilitator was founded in 2009 and has partnered with some of the biggest organisations in the world – Facebook, Spotify, Google and more (Boku – History & Development). Furthermore, Boku is publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange (BOKU, INC).
If you ever get into any problems, you can visit Boku’s Customer Care Portal alongside asking the casino’s customer support team.
Boku Casino Billing
Exactly how you will be charged depends on you currently pay for your mobile phone.
If you are on a contract and charged a monthly bill then your Boku casino transactions will be added to this. Alternatively, if you are on pay as you go (PAYG) then the total amount will be deducted from your available phone credit.
Pay by Phone Casino Boku – Full list
With such a good reputation, the casino Boku payment continues to rise. However, these casinos are not as widespread as other payment methods and some don’t advertise Boku as much.
We make finding additional Boku slots sites much easier:
- Go to our Casino Sites (opens in new tab).
- Find our filter tools above the casinos – “Categories”, “Deposit”, “No Deposit” and “More”.
- Select “More”, choose “Boku” from Payment Methods, and hit “See Casinos”.
- Find the best pay by Boku casino for you!
However, for more specific types of Boku Casinos, we’ve done a quick roundup.
Latest Boku Casino
If you’re looking for a new Boku Casino then we can highly recommend Playzee.
They’re a great option as you can register a new account quickly to get started. Then, you can select Boku to pay by phone and play loads of slots that they have in their library.
Out of all the latest online casinos accepting Boku, they are our favourite.
Boku Live Casino
Alternatively, our choice for Boku live casino is Sloty by a country mile. They have close to a hundred (100!) live tables to choose from which is one of the biggest selections we’ve seen.
Creating an account is simple and requires your standard information. Then, you can deposit using Boku to play live casino on whatever table/game you fancy!
Boku Casino No Wagering Free Spins
10 Free Spins + 6 Free bingo tickets (no wager!)
EXCL: 30 Free Spins -- code: PROF30
For a Boku Casino where you can get no wagering free spins, you can look no further than MrQ. Although it’s traditionally Bingo driven, you are granted this type of casino offer just for opening an account.
Therefore, you don’t even need to pay by Boku first to get your no wagering free spins. This means you can give the casino a trial run to see if you like it first. If you do, then you can deposit via mobile with ease.
One very new style of pay by mobile casino is MuchBetter which works exclusively as an app. You simply top up your account using a card or other method and then you can use the funds quickly and efficiently.
Here’s a video on how a MuchBetter casino works:
Online Casino MuchBetter Deposit
When you go to make a deposit at a casino with MuchBetter, the process is pretty much the same. Bar one or two very slight differences, this is how to do it:
- Select “MuchBetter” from the Deposits page
- Enter your deposit amount and enter your phone number (linked to your MuchBetter account)
- Approve the transaction within the MuchBetter app
- Deposit Limit: Varies per casino (fees may be included!)
Why trust MuchBetter? The app is licenced by the UK Financial Conduct Authority under parent company MIR Limited (MuchBetter is listed under “Trading/brand names”). There are multiple security features in place and a decent selection of MuchBetter casinos already despite the recent launch.
MuchBetter’s rise saw them land the 2018 EGR award for Services Rising Star (EGR – 2018 Winners).
Another way to pay by SMS through your phone bill is at a Payforit casino. Again, this works in a very similar way to Boku and Fonix.
In the UK, the mobile carriers Vodafone, 3, EE, 02, and the others accept Payforit.
Payforit Casino Deposit
Here’s how to make a deposit at a casino with Payforit:
- Select “Payforit” or “PayviaPhone” under Deposits
- Choose how much to deposit and follow the instructions
- Enter the 4-digit code you receive from an SMS
- Deposit Limit: £10 – £30 per deposit (fees vary per casino!)
Why trust Payforit? This mobile payments system is widely used across the UK and is jointly owned by four UK network providers (Payforit). While it is not a registered company, you can query any problems directly with your carrier.
Apple Pay Casinos
One additional pay by phone casino app is Apple Pay. Many people have Apple Pay as part of their daily spending routine which has led to a few casinos implementing it as well. Here’s how to deposit at Apple Pay casinos:
- Select “Apple Pay” from the Deposits page
- Enter your deposit amount
- Approve the transaction using either Touch ID or your passcode
- Deposit Limit: Varies per casino
Why trust Apply Pay? No introduction is needed as Apple Pay is one of the most widely used pay by mobile phone methods across the world. There are several security features included and you can also use it to withdraw from an Apple Pay casino.
Pay by Mobile Casino FAQs
- No Account: You don’t need to sign-up to anything.
- It’s Fast: Your payment will be processed as soon as you confirm.
- No Fees: The service is free to use (NOTE: the casinos may charge a fee).
- Anonymity: No payment details are shared with sites unlike credit/debit cards.
- Low Deposit Limits: Online casino pay by phone bill limits are strict – usually between £10 – £30.
- No Withdrawals: It isn’t possible for you to receive any winnings.
- Check you’ve got enough phone signal/data
- You’ve reached your daily limited (usually £30)
- Entered an incorrect PIN too many times
- You’ve blocked Boku transactions
- An older Boku transaction is still pending (you must confirm or discard this)
- Pay by Phone Credit: The casino payment will be taken out of your available balance.
- Pay by Phone Bill: The casino payment will be added to your monthly invoice.
If you’re still having issues then you can check Boku’s help centre for more support.
Think of it exactly like the contactless card system. A £30 limit bridges the gap between being useful for smaller payments while not being too open for fraud.
All your online casino payments by mobile will be treated just like all other deposits so you can play whatever you like. However, if you use Boku, not Boku, or Payforit to play slots with a bonus, remember that the terms of the bonus may prevent you from playing some slot games as normal. Refer to the conditions of each offer to check.