New online casinos 2020
With casino slots and games becoming increasingly popular, there’s been an influx of new online casinos in Canada during 2020. Players are now flocking online to play quality games from a range of providers, with new casino sites launching frequently. However, it’s crucial to only play at safe and secure sites. Therefore, we’ve reviewed and rated the latest launches so you can pick the best new online casino for you.
New online casino Canada
Playing at a new online casino in Canada is a very exciting prospect. Only a few years ago, there were very few options available to Canadians, and even less who offered a casino bonus in Canadian dollars. That’s all changed now, as new online casinos for 2020 are launching specifically for Canada players on a regular basis. This ensures that you can often try something new and different online rather than waiting a long time for new launches.
However, it’s very important that you only play at credible new online casinos in Canada that are licenced by respected authorities. Even though the industry has come a long way, there are still a few rogue sites out there that don’t treat their players well. All our online casinos have a licence to operate, usually from the Malta Gaming Authority which is a well-respected licencing body that safeguards players’ rights. You can be sure that each site we list is genuine and has been rigorously checked and tested by our team – with reviews on new casinos always being accessible. Also, while these options are new casinos for Canada, most have been operating in other regions for some time and have built up a lot of experience and a good reputation. This allows you peace of mind to select the best new casinos for you.
Best new online casinos 2020 – How to choose
But what do you look for to find the best new casinos? This is where things get a bit tricky as some players prefer different features over others. A lot of new sites will have the same licence, offer games from the same developers, and have very similar and strict security procedures in place.
This means you often need to look more in-depth at what each casino’s specific features to see if they are a good match for you. This isn’t always obvious at first if you’re a new player, but you will soon get the hang of what you like and what you don’t like after playing for a while. But before we get into any special features, we will first walk you through the essentials.
New online casino must haves
There are a number of things that all new casinos should have as the bare minimum to be considered even a half-decent site. Without these characteristics, the sites would either be unlicensed, unfair, unsuitable for Canada players, or just not good enough. We make sure that all our new casinos at Casino Professor have these credentials:
- Licence – A casino licence allows a site to operate. Every single site that you plat at must have one. However, we make sure that all the options have a licence from a credible and authoritative body to help keep you safe while playing.
- Security – Our new sites will offer a wide range of stringent security and safety measures. This includes deploying strong encryption across the site and appropriately handling your sensitive and personal data.
- Games – Players join online casinos to play games. Therefore, we make a wide selection of casino games the standard – such as slots, table games, live casino, video poker, jackpots, or other. They all need to be developed by accredited providers too so that they are of good quality.
- Mobile – You will be able to play at all our new Canada casinos using your smartphone or tablet. All modern casinos will use the same site that automatically adapts to smaller screens, so you can use the same login details to play. There’s also no need to download an app either, as you can simply use your device’s browser to play.
- Customer support – Problems do arise so customer support options are available – almost always via Live Chat, email, and possibly phone. While 24/7 opening hours aren’t essential, they are certainly favourable. That’s because most customer support agents work in Europe, so non-24/7 hours can be a big problem for Canadian timezones – often resulting in no instant support in the evenings.
- Payments – You will be able to deposit and withdraw using a variety of different payment methods. Visa and MasterCard are found at pretty much every site, while Skrill and Neteller are also extremely common.
- Canadian dollar – All new casinos in Canada must accept Canadian dollars. The market is now well-established so there’s no need to have players exchanging currencies. Canadians shouldn’t be an afterthought.
- Welcome bonus – There will always be an attractive welcome bonus to those who sign up. In the best cases, you’ll be able to get free spins when you sign up.
New online casino upgrades
Those new casinos looking to make a big impact won’t just rely on the bare essentials. Instead, they will be looking at what Canadian players want and act accordingly. This has led to some sites offering more advanced features for you to enjoy. Again, you will start to understand what you prefer the more you play, but here are some of the most common extra perks that players love:
- Canada payment methods – Although all new casinos should have the usual suspects, the better sites will offer payment methods that are specific to Canada – such as Interac, iDebit, InstaDebit and Electronic check casinos.
- Loyalty schemes – While the exact programs will vary a lot, good sites will reward those for continue to play. Ideally, it won’t just be reserved for VIPs who bet a lot of money either, with more casual players being included in loyalty schemes.
- Regular offers – Players should have access to standalone promotions that they can enjoy with no commitments. The best cases are when there’s an offer available every day of the week. However, the best new sites will offer a variety of extras on a regular basis to keep new gamers interested.
- Tournaments – Slot and casino game tournaments are a lot of fun. The way they work is simple. Players go head-to-head to see who performs best and the winners get a prize. The prizes can vary from standard offers to bigger rewards like the latest tech and gadgets for bigger slot tournaments.
- Filters/easy game navigation – This ties in with good website design, but intuitive new casinos will allow players a lot of flexibility when choosing what games to play. This can be based on themes, slot features, game providers and more – but it will make selecting what you want to play a lot easier.
New online casino bonuses
Of course, one of the most attractive things about playing at the latest sites is the chance to get a new online casino bonus. All sites offer these as a reward for new players joining. However, our sites offer new online casino bonuses in Canadian dollars to make things easier for you.
You can view the exact offer of each casino either using the card cards above or by selecting to read each review. We also make sure to include any significant terms which can be viewed by hovering (or tapping) the question mark symbol above. This ensures that you can compare all the new online casino bonuses quickly to see which is your favourite.
In some cases, the new casino bonus will be exclusive to us. That means you need to sign up at a site using our link to get a different or enhanced offer. The exact details will be explained in the review or the significant terms too.
New casino bonus codes
Although not as common as they used to be, it’s still possible for new casino bonus codes to be used. These are short codewords which you need to enter to unlock an offer, where applicable.
We will highlight any new casino bonus codes in the significant terms box that’s accessible by interacting with the question mark symbol. We will also state any codewords within each review.
If the bonus is exclusive, it may require a bonus code to unlock it. Be sure to look out for any mentions of “exclusive” either in the significant terms or review to find out more.
Should you play at a New Casino in 2020?
There’s probably never been a better time to join new casinos in Canada in 2020. There are now several safe and credible options open to you which just weren’t available a few years ago. Most of these new online casinos have been operating in other countries for many years too. This means that we already know a lot about them from previous experience, so we don’t need to be as cautious as we would be when reviewing sites that have just launched all over the world.
Of course, whether you play at a new casino or a more experienced site depends on what they offer. Competition between online casinos is now very intense, and this is pushing all sites to be better and more innovative. The main thing to be sure of is that you are playing at a licensed casino with proper security in place, no matter if they are new or not, like all the options on this page.