Winning Room online casino was founded in 2017 April, which means this casino is a newcomer. The casino’s layout is very simple, modern and easy to navigate. You can also find all your favorite games easily by using the search -feature. Winning Room offers over 600 games that include slot games, card games, jackpots and poker. And of course, all these games are offered by the best game providers on the market, such as NetEnt and Microgaming.
Payment methods include the most popular methods, such as credit cards and e-wallets.
Many players, beginners and veterans, gladly join this casino, because their first deposit bonus is very inviting. The first deposit bonus has been divided into 3 deposits, and they go like this:
- First deposit: 200 % bonus up to 20 euros
- Second deposit: 100 % bonus up to 300 euros
- Third deposit: 50 % bonus up to 500 euros
So as you can see, they offer a nice amount of free bonus money that will kick off your gaming career and fluff up your gaming account.
Winning Room doesn’t offer any free spins, but why would we care, when they are offering a generous amount of free money? That’s right!
Just remember to use bonus codes when redeeming your bonuses. Use the code WIN1 for first deposit, WIN2 for the second one and WIN3 for the third one.
Bonus terms under a magnifying glass
You can be sure that if there are bonuses in the horizon, there’s also a shark named “bonus terms” swimming behind the ship. Fortunately, Winning Room’s terms are fairly straightforward.
The bonus must be wagered 35 times deposit and bonus. And if they ever offer free spins, winnings from these must also be wagered 35 times. However, if the bonus percentage is less than 100 %, the wagering requirement is dropped to 25 times deposit and bonus. In other words, the third deposit must be wagered only 25 times! Phew!
The bonus money can only be wagered in slot games. All forbidden slots include Blood Suckers, The Wish Master, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, Jackpot 6000 and Devil’s Delight.
In order to grab the bonus, you must deposit at least 20 euros each time. When wagering the bonus, the maximum bet is 2 euros. And you don’t have to hurry too much with the bonus, as it’s valid for 30 days.
All terms and conditions should be read though at least once carefully to make sure you agree with them and that you know what’s to be expected.
There are a few points you should take a note of:
- All winnings must be wagered before withdrawals.
- The player cannot use bonus money purely to proceed in a game from bonus level to another by pausing a game and waiting until the bonus has been wagered to resume the game. These games include: Scrooge, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Eye of the Kraken, Castle Builder and Castle Builder 2.
- If there’s real money and bonus money in your account, the real money will be played first. This is a so called forfeitable bonus.
- Some games have a “gamble” feature that allows you to play your win again for a possible bigger win. This is not allowed when playing with bonus money.
All casinos build their own bonuses and bonus terms. This is the reason why you should always read through the terms before making a deposit. Even though bonus terms are different from casino to casino, certain things always stay the same. For instance, you can only redeem the bonus once per player or household. Also, no kind of fraud or criminal activity is allowed at any reputable casinos. However, if you have good intentions, this isn’t something you should need to worry about.
If you ever have any questions about the bonus terms, better safe than sorry: contact the customer service. They will gladly help you!