LV BET Review
LV BET is an online casino that was established in 2016 and is owned by Fairload Ltd. They have built up a good reputation within the iGaming world since, providing players with a quality site to enjoy top casino entertainment, and that’s led to our LV BET review being mostly positive.
We’re also delighted to confirm that they are one of our best UK online casinos.
LV BET review in a nutshell:
- New Bonus: Big LV Casino bonus to get started
- High wagering
- Many Promotions + a rewarding loyalty scheme
- Mix of common and new payment methods
- No 24/7 support
- Lots of game developers
LV BET No Deposit Bonus – N/A
Unfortunately, there is no longer an LV BET casino no deposit bonus when signing up.
However, they make up for it with a pretty large starter package for depositors.
LV BET Casino Bonus
That’s because their casino bonuses for new players are certainly generous. One of the best things in this LV BET review is looking at the bonus, and here you can see for yourself.
Here is how the deposit bonus is structured:
- 1st Deposit: 100% up to €/£200 + 200 LV spins
- 2nd Deposit: 50% up to €/£200 + 200 LV spins
- 3rd Deposit: 25% up to €/£500 + 500 LV spins
- 4th Deposit: 200% up to €/£100 + 100 LV spins
LV BET Bonus Code
N/A – There is no LV BET bonus code needed to activate the above offer.
LV BET Free Spins
LV BET call their free spins “LV Spins” – and you can get a whole load of them across your first four deposits:
- 1st Deposit: Up to 200 spins on Starburst (depending on how much you deposit from 10 to 100+)
- 2nd Deposit: Up to 200 spins on Aloha Cluster Pays depending on how much you deposit from 10 to 200+)
- 3rd Deposit: Up to 500 spins on Joker Pro (depending on how much you deposit from 10 to 500+)
- 4th Deposit: Up to 100 spins on Wild Wild West (depending on how much you deposit from 10 to 100+)
T&C’s Apply – see for the full details.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
With this big of a welcome bonus, there are going to be some terms and conditions involved. But are they all bad?
Here are some of the most important ones that we found while conducting this LV BET review:
- Welcome package available by making your first four deposits within 90 days after registration
- Minimum deposit for each deposit bonus is £10 (or equivalent)
- Deposits via Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, and Neteller are NOT eligible to activate each deposit bonus offer.
- Players are not obliged to use each part of the welcome bonus (e.g. You can activate deposit offer 1, ignore deposit offer 2, and still be eligible for deposit offer 3). You can cancel an offer within My Bonuses.
- x35 wagering for both deposit and bonus (mix funds).
- Wagering on slot games only and must be completed within 15 days from the offer being credited.
- Players can forfeit the bonus and withdraw cash balance at any time
- LV Spins are activated by opening the specified game after each deposit
- LV Spins expire after 5 days
- x35 wagering for LV Spins and must be completed within 5 days.
- Your maximum bet when using a bonus is £5 (or equivalent) per round.
- Certain games cannot be played with a bonus (list on LV BET’s bonus page).
- The wagering requirement for your bonus is 35x
So, it’s a bit of a mixed bag.
The good parts are being given the freedom to skip a certain deposit bonus if you want to. You are also given a generous amount of time to trigger the full package.
However, as the wagering requirements are for what LV BET call “Mix Funds” (which is basically your deposit plus your bonus), this is likely to be quite high.
Once you’ve (finally) finished off your welcome bonus once and for all, LV BET have further casino promotions ready and waiting.
The generic deals – such as Game of the Week, LV Spins, Live Casino offers, and more – can be found within the Promotions page. However, something even better awaits loyal gamers…
That’s because LV BET’s VIP program is a force to be reckoned with. Ranging from a special bonus wheel to unique tournaments and collectable points, every last bit of real money gambling you do will always go further here.
It’s so good that it actually made it as one of our best casino VIP programs!
They’ve gone out of their way to feature as many payment methods as they possibly could have.
Here you a choice between Visa, Paymenticon, Euteller, Giropay, iDeal, Sofort, Trustly, Neteller, Paysafecard and Skrill.
This should be enough for any online casino purist out there, but if not then there’s a trick up their sleeve in the form of MuchBetter.
What is it? Well, it’s a pretty new method to iGaming, but one that allows you to pay by phone without Boku or bill. This means you can enjoy quick monetary transfers without the threat of low caps.
LV BET Casino Games
LV BET offers hundreds of games for their players, and they will definitely keep all players entertained in the best possible way.
Sports betting is also offered, of course, but slots, table games, jackpots and other goodies are the Professor’s main focus in his LV BET review.
They have recruited the best game providers – such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Play’n GO and Merkur Gaming – so you can really put your LV BET casino bonus to the test!
Mobile casinos are very popular in today’s world. Nowadays, all casino sites will work on your mobile device, although some of them will be better optimized than others.
LV BET has done a great job with their mobile casino, which has been one of the reasons for their website’s success. Being that they are in the sports betting business as well, it is of utmost importance that people can easily make bets even when they are nowhere near their home.
Security & Safety
In the past two years, this casino has shown us that they are a force to be reckoned with—even on the security and safety side of things. The most important pieces of evidence about this are their two licenses from both the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. These should be proof enough that they are safe bet for any online casino lover.
One slight downside is that LV BET’s customer support is not 24/7. However, they have a telephone number you can call if you get stuck, with opening hours (BST) throughout most of the day:
- Live Chat: 7am – 10pm
- Email: 7am – 10pm
- Phone: 9am – 8pm
The list of restricted countries is rather short: United States, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Turkey, Hong Kong, Israel, Romania, Iran and Iraq. Furthermore, they are saying that you cannot play here if you are in any way restricted by your country’s laws.
LV BET Review by Casino Professor
The Professor’s LV BET Casino review is a pleasant one! This platform has plenty of game providers here: NetEnt, Play’n GO, Microgaming, Bally Wulff, BF Games, Gamomat, Greentube, Merkur, Thunderkick, UC8 and Wazdan. Some of these are a lot more well-known than others, but thanks to companies such NetEnt and Play’n GO, you still have some familiar faces here as well.
The Professor recommends that you give them a try. Their magnificent welcome bonus plus their fine games selection make them a true juggernaut!