Last updated: April 3, 2018
LuckyDino is a three-year-old online casino, powered by NetEnt. Its modern, yet easy to use design, features a generous Dinosaur as the main host, ready to deliver juicy winnings through their hundreds of video slots, table games, video poker and scratch games. As usual in Malta-based casinos, it offers support in 5 languages: English, German, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish. The only downside of LuckyDino is that it doesn’t offer 24/7 live support, but they compensate that with great rewards.
LuckyDino does not have a loyalty program per se, but any player can start earning free spins in form of Dino Rewards, which can be either free, super or mega spins. All winnings from Dino Rewards are wager free – awesome!
To get the full bonus value, two deposits are required from the player:
- Deposit: 100% Bonus up to €200 for new players only with the first deposit, plus 50 Free Spins on Big Bang video slot the next day.
- Deposit: 50%Bonus up to €200 with the second deposit, plus 50 Free Spins on Twin Spin online slot the next day.
After the first deposit, the player has the option to continue playing with yet another bonus. Unfortunately, on the second deposit, the dinosaur is not as generous as it is only 50%. In total, to access the maximum bonus amount, the player has to bet €600.
107 Free Spins
LuckyDino offers a total of 107 free spins achievable as follows:
- The first seven free spins are released as soon as the player has created an account at LuckyDino. Getting these seven free spins do not require a deposit. This is an excellent way to get familiar with the Dino without any risk.
- The next 50 free spins are given after the first deposit. Free spins come on top of the first deposit bonus, mentioned before.
- The last 50 free spins are given after the second deposit. These free spins come as well on top of the bonus money.
So in total, there is €400 and 107 free spins up for grabs at LuckyDino.
No need to remember codes, bonuses are automatically added to the player’s account once requirements are met.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
A major plus at LuckyDino is that the free spins are actually free. There aren’t any wagering requirements attached to the free spins at LuckyDino. Needless to say, this is a great advantage as many online casinos require up to 50 on wagering requirements on free spins.
While getting the free spins without any significant requirements is great, there is a flip side: on deposit bonuses, LuckyDino requires a wagering of 50 times. Compared to other online casinos, this is slightly over the average. Deposit bonuses have also a 7-day expiration period, as well as any other requiring wagering.
Other conditions that apply to bonuses are:
- The maximum cash out in third-party free spins and bonuses is €500, and the minimum deposit amount must be €20.
- Different games contribute in different proportions towards wagering,
- Free spins, all jackpot slots, Mega Joker, all live casino games, and all other games do not contribute to wagering requirements at all.
LuckyDino requests for withdrawals to be processed within 4 hours, so there is no need to wait for the money to arrive. However, depending on the deposit method, payment providers have their own schedules. Skrill and Neteller are the fastest ones (24 h), while VISA may take up to 5 business days.
The first withdrawal is free, but after that, there will be a 3% commission charged.
LuckyDino accepts deposit methods like Visa, MasterCard, eWallets (Skrill, Neteller, Zimpler, Moneta, Poli Australia, Paysafecard, Ecopayz and Ideal), and instant banking. Withdrawals work with most of the same methods, except for eWallets, which only work with Neteller, Skrill, and Moneta.
LuckyDino knows how to use mobile devices, despite its short arms. Games run smoothly from desktop to mobile. Supported systems include iOS, Android, and Windows.
You can access LuckyDino’s mobile site directly through your device browser, so you do not have to waste the precious time to hunt applications.
Security and Safety
LuckyDino uses the most advanced SSL encryption technology to secure its communications. Gaming license comes from Malta, where the casino control is rigorous and continuous. Maltese gaming license also guarantees another fortunate fact: LuckyDino’s profits are entirely tax-free for EU players.
Registration on the Website from the below countries is prohibited: Andorra, Afghanistan, Anguilla, Albania, Armenia, Angola, American Samoa, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bolivia, Bonaire, St. Eustatius and Saba, Bouvet Island, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Denmark, France, Grenada, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Heard Island and McDonald Island, Israel, Isle of Man, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iraq, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Korea (North Democratic People’s Republic of), Korea (South Republic of), Myanmar, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Togo, United States Minor Outlying Islands, US Virgin Islands, United States of America, United Kingdom, Vatican City.