Casino bonuses where you get 50 free spins when you add a bank card are long gone. These days, you can play free slots using a no deposit bonus with no card details required AND have a genuine chance of winning real money!
It sounds like a player’s pipedream. However, the Casino Professor assures you it’s very possible and frequently done.
Free Slots – No Deposit & No Card Details
No Deposit Bonus30 Free Spins (No Wagering - UK!)
First Deposit Bonus100% up to € / £300
No Deposit Bonus1 x Wheel of Rizk - Win Spins or Cash!
First Deposit Bonus100% up to £100 + 50 FS
No Deposit Bonus10 Free Spins (No wagering, No max win!)
First Deposit Bonus100% up to £200
The above sites allow you to play casino slots for free with no card information. However, EVERY offer is a no deposit bonus with no wagering requirement too. This is a pretty potent mix:
Any money that you win from these no card casino bonuses is given as actual cash – not tied up in tricky terms.
How does it work? You’ll need to register using your mobile number rather than bank card to get each offer:
- Add your mobile number in the sign-up form
- Retrieve the code in an SMS sent to you
- Use it to verify your account through the same sign-up form
- Get your no deposit free spins!
Of course, there are only a few sites like this. There are many more no deposit no card details casinos WITH wagering requirements included.
These aren’t quite as good, but you can still beat wagering requirements with a bit of knowledge and luck.
To try your hand, here are some of the best options:
No Deposit Bonus20 Free Spins
First Deposit Bonus100% up to £100 + 20 FS
No Deposit BonusEXCL: 25 Bonus Spins
First Deposit Bonus100% up to £/€100 + 100 FS
50+ Free Spins No Card Details – First Deposit
For those who are interested in making a deposit for free spins, it can be tricky to get some without passing on your card’s number, expiry date, and CVV.
Why? Because many sites include a clause like “Deposit via Skrill, Neteller, *INSERT your favourite eWallet here* are not eligible for the welcome bonus”.
We explain why this is the case in our FAQs below. However, not every casino does this. Here are a few examples of deposit free spins that don’t require your card:
PlayOJO specifically state that you can open up their casino bonus with PayPal – while no restrictions on Skrill or Neteller are listed either.
That’s a pretty great finding if your taste for no wager free spins wasn’t fully quenched by the options above:
- Deposit £10 = 50 Wager Free Spins
- Sign up using our link for an extra 30 Spins in your Kickers account
Oh and finally – all bonuses here have no wagering requirements.
Confused about card details, verification, and bonuses? Here, the Professor answers some of the most common questions.
Why Did the 50 Free Spins Add Your Bank Card Bonus Disappear?
There are a variety of reasons why this trend didn’t last.
1) One of the biggest problems was that many of us were only interested in taking the no deposit bonus. So we rightly asked: “Why would a casino need our card details if we’re not going to make a payment?”.
As you’ve probably guessed, they rather hoped we’d change our minds. However, your card was also useful to sites for verification purposes – as they could be used to validate your information rather quickly.
But some players had reservations about assigning their bank to an online casino. Also, it didn’t particularly go down well that bonuses were effectively being locked away with card details being the only key.
2) Naturally, it didn’t take too long for the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority to step in.
These regulatory bodies were far from impressed and quickly banned any kind of free spins on card registration – both in the UK and elsewhere.
Do Any Casinos Still Offer Bonuses Only with a Valid Card?
Although the Gambling Commission and Gaming Authority have mostly culled the card registration casino bonus, there may still be other lesser-known sites offering them as new sites appear all the time.
NOTE: In most cases, we DO NOT recommend playing at a casino with a card registration bonus as it is an outdated method that has been shut down by the two leading iGaming regulatory bodies.
You’ll find only trusted online casinos at Casino Professor.
What Can’t I Deposit Using Skrill or Neteller?
It’s very common to see bonus terms say that you cannot get the offer if you deposit using Skrill or Neteller (and possibly PayPal, Paysafecard, and a couple of others).
This is mainly because it can be difficult for identification purposes as a user can create multiple different eWallet accounts. Therefore, many don’t find the hassle worth it.
How Do Casinos Verify Accounts Now?
In May 2019, the UKGC made it compulsory for a gambling site to know your name, address and date of birth before letting you gamble. Also, they were required to inform you of any other additional identification documentation that may be required.
Here’s how the process works:
- The information you submit in the sign-up form is checked (using sources such as soft credit checks which don’t affect your credit rating, electoral roll data, and other databases.
- This may not work for a variety of reasons (such as your address not matching payment method after a recent house move)
- If this fails, you’ll be asked to provide proof of ID and proof of address
- Proof of ID examples: Passport, Driver’s License, or ID Card
- Proof of address examples: Utility Bill, Bank Statement, Other Government Issued Document
- In rare cases, you may be asked for further verification – such as your source of funds
Example of Betfred’s verification process (most follow a similar pattern)
Casino Professor, or just Prof among friends, is an older guy with a knack on online casinos. Among gracefully ageing reviewing online casinos has become his life mission.