There’s no doubt that Nektan provides you with top quality iGaming entertainment. From straight up Nektan casinos to their own Nektan slots and games, they’ve grown to become one of the biggest names around – and players are hungry for more!
On this page, you’ll find the Professor’s list of both new Nektan sites AND slots.
List of Nektan Casinos (2019)
To help get you started, the Professor has picked out his top Nektan casinos for you to consider.
Sure, it’s not the complete list of casino sites – but all arrive complete with individual casino reviews and rankings so you know exactly what to expect.
Red Spins – No Deposit!
Red Spins is solely driven by the Gibraltar-based iGaming powerhouse, so they decide which direction the casino takes.
As such, you can expect all the trademark features listed above:
- Red Spins is a PayPal casino
- There are hundreds of slots & games to enjoy
- A VIP program is available
Red Spins is even one of the few Nektan casinos with a no deposit bonus! That’s because new players will get Starburst free spins to use as soon as they sign up:
A Nektan casino that’s been around for over a decade now is Kerching – and they’ve got a hearty welcome package available to new UK players (see below).
But what are the real Kerching plus points?
- Plenty of extra deals and offers
- Good player ratings
- Variety of popular UK payment options
With so much on show to keep you going, Kerching are one of the most popular brands by Nektan.
No Deposit Bonus20 Free Spins
First Deposit Bonus100% up to £100 + 20 FS
Of course, the pioneer of mobile casinos, LeoVegas, has its own leadership.
However, LeoVegas had the vision to see just how influential this group would become by signing on as the first operator to utilise Nektan slots back in 2014 – shortly after the company launched.
Unfortunately, all of their in-house developed slots (see below) are no longer available to UK players. However, Yggdrasil, Pragmatic, plus many other of their slot developers are.
Nektan describe themselves as a “global platform and services provider for the online casino industry”, founded in 2014 (About Us). They are a publically-listed Gibraltar company that floats on the London Stock Exchange (NKTN), having first started trading in November 2014.
This shows that they’re no fraud, with many reputable gambling licenses allowing them to operate in two distinct areas:
- Evolve Casino Management: The driver behind all Nektan casino sites is their Evolve technology. This platform provides much of the hard work – such as website design, payments, player support, and security – so that new casino sites can be up and running in a matter of weeks. Now you can understand why there are so many Nektan casinos to choose from!
- E-Lite Content Distribution: Every gambling site needs games, so the other half of the package is their E-Lite system which provides Nektan slots. Powering E-Lite is a healthy mix of popular game developers – such as Yggdrasil, Pragmatic Play, and Blueprint Gaming – but they also develop their own in-house slots too.
New Nektan Slots
Although the E-Lite service is mostly a distribution network, there are a few original Nektan slots as an added sweetener.
In fact, in late January 2019, Rocksalt Interactive were signed up to create even more games that will be published under the brand, and subsequently at Nektan casino sites.
Overall, there are a little over 20 of these slots that have been produced using a mix of external developers and in-house knowledge. The Professor expects this to grow considerably now the Rocksalt partnership is underway.
In the meantime, here are a few fan-favourites:
- Shamrock n’ Roll
- Mayan Marvels
- Get Fruity
- Cave Raiders
- Plus many more…
If you’re curious to try before risking real money, you can play all Nektan slots for free here.
Casino Professor, or just Prof among friends, is an older guy with a knack on online casinos. Among gracefully ageing reviewing online casinos has become his life mission.